Reflecting the warmth and hospitality of the nearby wine country, each of our boutique hotels' 106 non-smoking guest rooms are named for a local California winery. Along with artifacts from each namesake winery, our San Francisco accommodations feature newly renovated furnishings and fabrics.
The colour scheme of green-on-green with creams and caramels combined with dark polished woods and wrought iron details creates a contemporary twist to a very inviting ambiance. Our Nob Hill accommodations include rooms with queen, king or two double beds.
At Executive Hotel Vintage Court recognizes the need of the discerning traveler so we have created services to make your stay a memorable one. We are pleased to offer you these complimentary services with every stay.
- Exclusive Wine reception for hotel guests by the fireplace in the lobby from 5 to 6 pm nightly featuring wines of Napa and Sonoma Valley
- San Francisco Chronicle newspaper
- Our expert concierge service offers an assortment of services including preferred reservations at all the best restaurants, concerts, sport events and private tours throughout the City and the Wine Country
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access is available in all guest rooms and all public areas
AMENITIES FOR ALL GUEST ROOMS
- Wireless internet
- Writing desks, inlaid with outlets in all guest rooms
- Superior bath amenities
- Luxurious Bathrobe
- Telephone with extra-long cord and personalized voice mail
- In room laptop safes
- Remote control color television with full cable
- Individual climate controls in each guest room
- Hair dryer, ironing board and iron
- MP3 clock / radios adapted to play music from any I-pod or personal device
- Fitness Room, open daily, featuring state-of-the-art cardio equipment
Executive Penthouse Suite:
This luxurious 985 square foot penthouse suite offers extended stay living accommodations or up to four guests. Offering one master bedroom, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, outdoor balcony access and a spacious living room; the Francis Ford Coppola Penthouse Suite offers one extensive and expanded accommodations for a night, a week or a month long hotel stay. Once checked in one can start a warm fire in our cornered fireplace, set perfectly for city views while you host yourself and your guests to modern living in the heart of San Francisco.
Welcoming you to our suite is a private entry, perfect to entertain or host small groups, and includes a separate master bedroom with a master bathroom and large soaking tub. A second entry to the living room provides modern living accommodations with a stylish leather sectional and ottoman, separate LCD television and wood burning fireplace along with original art pieces. A fully equipped modern kitchen including full size refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, cooking and dining accessories, coffee maker and kettle, provides extended guests home-like accommodations. Added features included a second full bathroom with shower, washer and dryer facilities, and a welcome balcony off the kitchen, offering views of downtown San Francisco. All bathrooms include our exclusive Pharmacopia bath amenities.
Added features include bed comforters, and throw blankets, gourmet treats in our fully stocked honor bar, TV with On-Demand videos. There is also an in-room safe, iron and ironing board, hairdryers, terry cloth robes, a full length mirror and built in writing desk. Lastly, as an added bonus, the living room accommodations include Tiffany-style stain glass skylight ceilings as a reminder of the Executive Hotel Vintage Courts 100+ year old Edwardian era building, design and architecture. Our Francis Ford Coppola Penthouse Suite is your luxury suite that will be a highlight during your visit at the Executive Hotel Vintage Court and downtown San Francisco.
PET FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATIONS:
For those traveling with pet companions our hotel is delighted to host their city visit too. Our pet accommodations includes a welcome mat, water bowl, fresh water, treat and pickup baggies. Please note our hotels pet policies, procedures and fees.
- Guest may bring for up to two (2) pets in the a guest room for a fee of $25.00 per pet per day.·
- Guests staying longer than 8 days will be charged a onetime fee of $200 per pet per stay.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the guest room.
- Pets must be on a leash and under owners control outside of guest rooms.
- Pet friendly guest rooms can be reserved so please phone the hotel directly to request availability.
- Pet that are vocal should be quiet from 10pm to 8am please.
- Guests will be responsible for any damages to the guest room from pet(s).
PREMIUM (CHARGES APPLY)
- Nintendo and pay-per-view movies available
- Fully stocked honor bar and sundries
- Same day valet and laundry service
- Valet Parking ($42 per day plus 14% parking tax)
- Self Parking ($32 per day plus 14% parking tax)
- Save on parking by selecting our Vroom and Room Package!
Executive Hotel Vintage Court
650 Bush Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Central Reservations: 1.888.388.EXEC(3932)
Hotel Toll Free: 1.800.654.1100
Quick LinksSan Francisco boutique hotel | San Francisco boutique hotel accommodations | San Francisco hotels business facilities | San Francisco hotels leisure facilities | San Francisco hotel for meetings and banquets | San Francisco hotel with dining | San Francisco boutique hotel location | Executive Inn at San Francisco Village Info Sheet