Reflecting the warmth and hospitality of the nearby wine country, each of our boutique hotels' 106 non-smoking guest rooms are named for a local California winery. Along with artifacts from each namesake winery, our San Francisco accommodations feature newly renovated furnishings and fabrics.
The colour scheme of green-on-green with creams and caramels combined with dark polished woods and wrought iron details creates a contemporary twist to a very inviting ambiance. Our Nob Hill accommodations include rooms with queen, king or two double beds. Please note: we are no longer a pet-friendly hotel.
At Executive Hotel Vintage Court recognizes the need of the discerning
traveler so we have created services to make your stay a memorable
one. We are pleased to offer you these complimentary services with
Exclusive Wine reception for hotel guests by the fireplace in the
lobby from 5 to 6 pm nightly featuring wines of Napa and Sonoma Valley
San Francisco Chronicle newspaper
Expert concierge service, offering preferred reservations at all the best
restaurants as well as tours throughout the City and the Wine Country.
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
FOR ALL GUEST ROOMS
PREMIUM (CHARGES APPLY)
- Wireless internet
- Writing desks, inlaid with outlets in all guest rooms
- Superior bath amenities
- Luxurious Bathrobe
- Telephone with extra-long cord and personalized voice mail
- In room laptop safes
- Remote control color television with full cable
- Individual climate controls in each guest room.
- Hair dryer, ironing board and iron
- Fitness Room, open daily, featuring state-of-the-art cardio equipment
- Nintendo and pay-per-view movies available
- Fully stocked honor bar and sundries
- Same day valet and laundry service
- Valet Parking ($42 per day plus 14% parking tax)
- Self Parking ($32 per day plus 14% parking tax)
- Save on parking by selecting our Vroom and Room Package!