Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco - Union Square
An intimate hotel synthesis of San Francisco style and
Wine Country charm, nestled near Union Square, Chinatown, the famous Cable Cars, and the Financial District. This boutique hotel provides visitors access to the best attractions in Downtown San Francisco.
The Executive Hotel Vintage Court in Union Square, San Francisco is a boutique hotel experience with a Wine Country charm, offering a daily exclusive wine reception in the lobby for our valued guests. Located just one block from Chinatown, two blocks to the Financial District and Union Square, the hotel is nestled in the Nob Hill side of Union Square; this hotel offers an elegant European-style accommodation with each room named for a local winery.
Amenities + Services
Amazing Hotel Amenities
- Exclusive Wine reception for hotel guests by the fireplace in the lobby from 5 to 6 pm nightly featuring wines of Napa and Sonoma Valley
- San Francisco Chronicle newspaper
- Our expert concierge service offers an assortment of services including preferred reservations at all the best restaurants, concerts, sport events and private tours throughout the City and the Wine Country
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access is available in all guest rooms and all public areas
- Wireless internet
- Writing desks, inlaid with outlets in all guest rooms
- Superior bath amenities
- Luxurious Bathrobe
- Telephone with extra-long cord and personalized voice mail
- In room laptop safes
- Remote control color television with full cable
- Individual climate controls in each guest room
- Hair dryer, ironing board and iron
- MP3 clock / radios adapted to play music from any I-pod or personal device
- Fitness Room, open daily, featuring state-of-the-art cardio equipment
Reflecting the warmth and hospitality of the nearby wine country, each of our boutique hotel's 106 non-smoking guest rooms are named for a local California winery. Along with artifacts from each namesake winery, our San Francisco accommodations feature newly renovated furnishings and fabrics.
This boutique hotels amenity ensures a comfortable, relaxing and productive stay in San Francisco. The Executive Vintage Court San Francisco is a complete non-smoking environment. Also, each hotel room is christened after a local winery with accompanying artwork and decor. The Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco is truly a treasure among San Francisco boutique hotels. Stay at San Francisco's premier boutique hotel during your next visit to this exciting city!
Meetings + Events
In downtown San Francisco, the Executive Hotel Vintage Court Nob Hill offers meeting facilities, available for executive level meetings or small events and receptions. Accommodating up to 28 people, our meeting room is located within walking distance to the Financial District, Moscone Convention Center, and Union Square and provides a unique venue for corporate gatherings and board meetings.
We offer limited catering and audiovisual services to meet your every need. So whether your next gathering is an executive-level meeting or a personal event or reception, we hope you will think of the Executive Hotel Vintage Court first.
Eat + Drink
An adventurous New American restaurant expanding the traditional American palate with game meats, line-caught fish, and other unexpected seasonal ingredients. With exotic flavors and playful presentation, Game delights diners with an unforgettable, approachable, and elegant dining experience.
Breakfast in Dining Room
Warm Butter Croissant, Toasted Bagels (plain or cinnamon raisin), Self Serve Belgian Waffles, Cereals, Selection of Breads, Fresh Fruit and Beverage Bar
Feature Packages in San Francisco, CA
To help guests make the most of their stay in San Francisco, Executive Vintage Court offers a distinctive collection of hotel packages. Whether for business or leisure, several vacation packages designed with luxury and comfort in mind are available. Check them out and check into the hotel with one of our packages!EXPLORE OUR PACKAGES >